Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What is a gift to you?

Hello Everyone! I first want to ask you, please forgive me. I haven't been posting on my blog much. Well, I want you all to know I am back... Full swing! 

Today I felt lead to share with you all what I gift truly is to me. 

Saturday 6/18/12 I ran Day Spring 5K out in Elwood City. What was the gift this day? It wasn't the trophy that I hold (1st place in age group) 7th over all. The gift was the two people standing next to me John and Cynthia. Pray for Day Spring Ministries, amazing to hear how faithful the Lord has been to them both. 


Sunday- Fathers Day! The gift was meeting a new sister in Christ Sarah. Now, look at the little baby, her name is FAITH and she is the happiest baby I think I ever held in my life. What a gift to hold and love on her. What joy this brought to my day. Justin and I were friends as a teen,  I was very happy to see him again, I also got to hear how he was doing and spend some time with his family.  God on this day I cried out to you and truly thought I had nothing to give but when I am weak and missing my earthly father you gave me the strength. Thank you Lord. 


Monday I received a GIFT in the mail from my wonderful Tierney family. It reads When I think of the people who have made a difference in my life you quickly come to my mind. The wisdom you've share and the faith you've shown have blessed me more than you know. 

I appreciate you so much and I'm asking God to bless you for all the ways you've been a blessing. 


Lord, you amaze me. Shelia, Erica and Sammy have been such blessings in my life. I come home on Monday, saying to the Lord "what's the next steps in my ministry" I open the mail and here is this card. It was confirmation that this is what God has called me to do. The gift is Shelia, Erica and Sammie's love. They will be in my heart forever. Thank you Lord for not only bringing wonderful women into my life that support my business, they also support you in me. Hallelujah! God is so faithful. 

Wednesday TODAY: I go over my neighbor's and sister in Christ Trish's to give her the mail I collected while she was gone. LOOK what she gave me A GIFT. A hug would have been good but she gave me both the shirt and a BIG hug. I love all my neighbors here in this complex. The gift was fellowing with Trish and knowing that she thought of me while she was away on her trip. Thank you Lord for great neighbors. 

OK TODAY: No matter what remember that gifts come in all forms. They can be tangible or at times you don't even realize they are right in front of you. 

The ultimate gift is your LIFE!!! Your days are numbered. Every breath you take is a gift. Make your second count. Make your hour count! Make a difference today. 
 LIVE FOR JESUS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment