Sunday, June 24, 2012

Child Like Faith! :)

When you think of child like faith, what comes to my mind?

When I accepted the Lord in Dec of 2008 into my heart, I didn't know anything about the bible or what the next step was BUT I knew by faith and prayer God would guide me into his will for my life. Since that day I have learned to trust in him for everything.

I had to post this today... I was on my way home and as some might know I had my first healing class today at Victory Church. I am taking the class to understand more about healing (specific scripture) and would like to become a prayer partner at my church.  I thank the Lord I made this decision,  met many great people and I just know it's going to be a great class. .. I am now listening to pastor John's healing series and I can't stop thinking about this...

It was about 12:30 in the afternoon today,  I was on my way home from church and kinda wondering what I should do today.. Hmm.. Run, visit mom, do my healing homework, clean, laundry.. My mind was racing... Then, God spoke to me... He said are you living every day as it were your last? I started to laugh and said to myself, If today were my last day what would I do? My mind then started to wander and I realized that I was speeding in the left lane... When I got in the correct (slow lane) it was right in front of my eyes child like faith... Guess what I was looking at?


 The picture explains it all,  he has not a worry in the world. His mouth was wide open, he didn't care about the bugs flying in, all I couldn't see was his tongue licking the air and the HUGE grin on his face. This made me so happy. Really think about your life. Why not live it like this? Today is truly a present and gift from God. We don't know what tomorrow may bring. Child like faith = Trusting in the Lord and bring like little man in the picture above.. Enjoying the journey. Amen!

Now, I ask you to take a challenge and enjoy every second of the day. Be positive for 30 days, listen to K-Love radio station, pop in a DVD of your past church sermon, visit the family christian book store and browse for hours to buy someone you normally would not purchase. I love Joyce Meyer and Beth Moore!

I need help from you all who check my blog.. Let me know what I should name this little guy? I said to myself when I got behind the car in the slow lane... Oh man I want a little dog and the Lord said patience, patience, patience.  He's right.. We someone want what we don't necessarily need at the time. Think about that, let it sink in. God knows what we need. Take on his plan not your own. Amen!

Love you all so much! Child like faith is the best <3

No comments:

Post a Comment