Friday, July 13, 2012

Costa Rica Mission Trip

Hello All, 


It's been way to many days since I've posted on here. ;) Right now I am sitting on my sofa so tired but yet so excited. 




I just finished packing and praying for our mission trip to Costa Rica. I just know in my heart this is going to be an amazing trip. 




I met so many wonderful people in the past few days (Wednesdays meeting) and this afternoon at our packing meeting. Below is a message from my dear sister in Christ Darleen  ;)




Read your testimony Mallery. soooo glad you heard the lord and was obedient to his call on your life! One of my favorite sciptures is Jer. 29:11 for I know the plans you have for me. plans to prosper me and not to harm me. plans for a hope and a future -- but then it goes on to say-- Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, you have called on him and he has heard you. So many lives will be touched through you by the grace of God. Soooo pumped to be going on this trip with you : )


We are praying her and I room together, we already have our workout planned. Getting up at 5:30 am to get it in. No gym but that's ok we will make do and get a fat burner in everyday. You can exercise anywhere with any amount of space. I was so thrilled how excited she was to start working out and eating healthier. It made me smile so bright! :) I found a match, knew I would. I don't think a young 18 year old girl would be to happy hearing me breathing all heavy bright and early in the a.m. 


After we met this afternoon at church I was on my way home with my hands held so high praising you. Lord you filled my heart with this overwhelming feeling, I looked up in the sky and said THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU JESUS! 


I pray this you use us all and I know that you have great plans for us while we are on this trip. I pray that you help us to reach the unreachable and speak through us. 


Here are just a few things GOD & the group are doing in Costa Rica: 


Sharing our testimony and preaching at Zoe church 
Visiting Children's hospital (we made photo albums to show them our families) use as a tool ;) 
Morning Devotions 
Hospital visits 
Christian school 
Spiritual Scavenger Hunt (excited :) 
Youth Church and outreach 
Juvenile Delinquent Center 
Ministry outreach 
Construction on church (painting and much more) 


FRIDAY WE ARE ZIP-LINING!   Yahoo.  Fun, Fun, Fun! 


Lord,  the team is on a mission to Costa Rica to save lives! God's power is mighty and I know that many will be lead to Christ.   Guide us, protect us, lead us! Amen. 


Friends & family please be our prayer warriors! Thank you. We love you. 


See you all in 1 week. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment