Monday, November 5, 2012

Jean & Carol

Hi Peeps! :) 

This is a really funny story... I hope it puts a bright big smile on your face.  

I opened up my mail box today to see it was extremely full... I think it's been like 7 days since I checked it. 

I then came across a weird package, it looked like pictures. I immediately opened it wondering who it could possibly be from???? Hmm...  

MY GOODNESS! NO WAY! My stomach was hurting I was laughing so hard!  They were from my dear sister Carol. I went to see Beth Moore in Reading a few months ago. Don't know if you remember me posting this on Face-book, it said something along the lines of "these two women kidnapped me"  
(as a joke) They really built my ego up telling me how beautiful I was. How thoughtful and sweet to print and send me these pics. 


"Christ beauty is shared to all those who have union with him. Washed in his blood, rooted with his righteousness and adorned with his graces. Every believer is made beautiful through his beauty." 


On every picture she wrote little notes. They were all different and very uplifting. The one she wrote "look at the legs on you."  I'm so glad I decided to stay up and spend time with these two wonderful ladies. I remember being so exhausted from pulling an all night-er.. God gave me the strength. 
Thanks Carol and Jean, I love surprises! 

Oh what a beautiful savior is Jesus Christ? I am not talking about physical beauty but an amazing spiritual beauty that makes all other beauties fade.  When he is known lives are changed! When his love is felt, hearts are mended. When beauty is seen, eyes are opened to truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment