Sunday, November 4, 2012

YWAM Encounter performance

I'm so glad I made the decision to go and see YWAM Boston encounter in action. This was my second time and to be honest, I don't think I could ever get tired of watching it. 

They all did such a wonderful job! My prayers go out to everyone in YWAM that God will continue to use all of them and they will be blessed more than they could ever dream or imagine. Amen! 


Beautiful women of faith with precious, sweet, cute little Dustin <3 



          I'll never forget Paula!  Her prayers are so heartfelt and to top it off she remembered everything she prayed for us about. She's a smart young girl that is on FIRE for the Lord.  :) 

Tonight was truly a blessing, thank you Lord for giving us all another day to serve you! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment