Sunday, March 4, 2012

3/2/12 Transform

Ok. Let's rewind a bit. . . Friday 3 a.m, I wake up and can't fall back asleep. I am full of joy. I look at my phone and Laura (my good friend & client) emailed me at like 2:30 a.m, I started cracking up. Her email said I am full of energy and joy, wish I had a treadmill to run on. I was like wow this is wild. LOL!!! I wrote her back saying "I feel you girl" I am up and full of energy as well, Praise God! Amen,  It is so awesome we are in bed and can't sleep due to being full of joy and laughter. 

6 a.m came by before I knew it. I was worshipping in my car on the way to the gym (5:30 a.m..LOL). Full of energy and ready to preach the word.  --- A thought dawned on me that I use to hate mornings, now I am just blessed to serve our Lord in every way for another day. Amen! Now 6 a.m, ladies rolling in for Transform fitness I could not wait to tell them my good news. Mallery Schaffer Ministries is in the process of being a non-profit organization that can receive tax deductible gifts. I also could not wait to meet a new comer and sister in Christ Carol. So glad she joined us.  


We started up the music and in the warm up I lifted my hands high and praised out to the Lord "Father in the name of Jesus I pray and thank you for this Glorious day." We are so blessed to start our day off renewing our body, mind, soul and spirit. We ask that you bless us and protect us as we workout. I absolutely love Friday mornings. The half hour flew by and I was prepared for my devotion: 

Last 1/2 hour our devotion was on:  It's Not HARD to be Kind  Colossians 3:12 "Therefore, God's chosen ones holy, and loved put on heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
I love heartfelt compassion, have you ever had someone that you didn't even know give you this? I know I have many times. Is it not such a warming feeling? Wow.  


How hard is it to say a kind word? Not very? Not very! Yet sometimes we're so busy that we forget to say that very things that might make other people feel better.  I would like to share a story with you about someone I met the other day. I was in a meeting with a larger company and they were showing me the room we would be working out in. They were showing me the path outside, the patio and I was thrilled to hear all these good things. I walked outside of the room and met two very nice gentlemen, they were asking me about my business, the fitness class, how long it would be, what type of exercises we would be doing . . . etc. The guy then comes out and tell me he can't workout due to a health issue. Well, my response was I'll pray for you. I then asked what is wrong? Wow really Mallery you are asking this guy something so personal..... He reacted so well to the Lord in me and said thank you for your prayers. I had so much bad go on in my life, people at times call me Job. I was like in shock and wanted to give him HEART FELT COMPASSION, I pulled out my card and told him to email me and let me know how I can further pray for him. I told him right then "I pray that God heals your heals your body. I also said I pray God uses me to get you healthy and feeling great. GAVE HIM A HUGE HUG... Now let me remind you we were in the middle of the hallway with people all around but, he was Gods main focus( heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience)  I was so thankful everyone was so open to receiving Gods love. Amen. He said thank you, thank you. Amen. I know he will pay that same kindness forward. 


We should always try to say nice things to our families and friends. And when we feel like saying something that's not so nice, perhaps we should stop and think before we say it. Kind words help; cruel words hurt It's a simple as that. And, when we say the right things at the right time, we give a gift that can change someone's day or someone's life. I told the story about me and my mother on my birthday she gives me a gorgeous wonderful bracelet and I said " why did you spend the money" Really Mallery.... Really! I should have been so grateful all that time and effort picking out the gem (holy bible) my birthstones, going to take the time to do this and I said that to her. Shame on me. Shame on me. I asked both her and God to forgive me but, at the time  - I did not think! Stop and think, I always say in my mind well what would Jesus say??? It really helps. 


There are times when God has used me to save a strangers life and he will use you too! I talk to everyone I see no matter where I am.... 


When we do little acts of kindness that make life more bearable for someone else, we are walking in love as the bible commands us.  I shared a story about the grocery store on Thursday, I was in an awesome mood and smiling from ear to ear. My cheeks should have hurt because of how happy I was. I walked up to a guy named Ed, he said "young lady do you need a cart this one is all warmed up for you" Well, I was in a hurry and didn't need a cat so I said "thank you so much Ed" and there were two ladies behind me and the one said I'll take one if you call me young. I hugged her and said you are beautiful and age is just a number. The other lady I pulled out a cart and gave it to her. They both said thank you and Ed said "WOW WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE SURROUNDED BY 3 BEAUTIFUL LADIES"  :) The point of that story is I felt the heart felt compassion from Ed and the two ladies. I didn't even need a cart and I was in a rush but, thought no It will take a few min to show Gods kindness. Amen. That is the domino effect that will change lives in this world. If I would have walked up with a grin angry face Ed would have walked the other way. RIGHT? Now, the best part of the story I walked out and guess who was standing at the door with a huge smile ED... He said to me "wow you really are a beautiful women on the inside out" I said thank you with a huge smile. God is so good and with him I am good on the inside out! Amen. 


Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as you can. This is so powerful. There are so many times I am rushing and miss an opportunity to give kindness and I will immediately feel it. I'll say I am sorry God, forgive me. Don't miss that chance to give someone 


At the end of class I shared the future goals for Mallery Schafer Ministries: 


- The next step is to pray for the treasurer of my ministry. I pray that God will reveal this special person to me. I pray this person will support God in me and help me make big financial decisions in the future. I trust and believe it is someone at my church because Victory Family Church has truly helped my walk and since I have been a member I have truly gained wisdom and courage to fulfill Gods plan for my life. Amen! When God reveals this my ministry will become a non-profit. Amen. 



Mallery Schaffer Ministries is a women’s ministry that uses fitness as a platform to share the gospel.
Please call or email Mallery (412)-377-9299  Inspiremefitness@gmail.com
To discuss future opportunities with your ministry, church, sports camps, school, nursing home, business or rehab centers. 
4 Penn Center West, Suite 125
Pittsburgh Pa, 15276
MallerysInspiredTraining.com 
Thank you ALL for your continual support, prayer and unconditional love. Amen! 


Bible (what I live by) Gods infallible word, wearing my Mallery's Inspired Training gear (need to order shirts) and praising God after class knowing that he's going to use this ministry to do big things! Amen. 

hallelujah










No comments:

Post a Comment