Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/21/12 Transform


Mallery Schaffer Ministries: Transform Fitness                                           20-March-2012








Be Strong "to exist in a state of strength"  Joshua 1:8 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.

Weekly Series: “Strength through the word of God” 

  1. Our words we speak to one another 
In Transform we encourage each other to do what?  Celebrate with one another when we lose a pound, inches or nourish our temples. Praying for one another we are speaking words and asking God to acknowledge and answer our prayer. Amen ---- The words we speak are very important in all situation not just at this class or at church. 
  1. Meditate  “train your mind”
To strengthen your mind spiritually while exercising, I say to clients all the time when I notice they are ready to give up  “MIND OVER MATTER”  We do this together by listening to Christian music, I encourage you to take notes while I speak, I write in my bible when pastor John speaks, listening to sermons online and TV shows or movies you watch.. You can train your mind for example I use to say OMG and realized from Pastor Chris I was calling on the Lord every time I said this.  I now say “Oh My” and it did take me a while but, I trained my mind to stop saying it. I also trained my mind every time someone says it or if I slip and it just comes out, I will say either out-loud or in my mind I love you God 
(3 times) LOL. ;) I know I’m a goof sometimes but, we got to have fun and If I am calling on the God I want him to know just how much he is loved! Amen. 
Also, another example is how I use to eat - So unhealthy and now I trained my mind to eat more veggies and fruit (Vegan for 4 years)  and why do I do this? To strengthen my mind, because when you eat something bad “you are not as sluggish” Eat SMART “ think smart” Amen! 
3 Obedience comes from the heart 
All my heart is for Mallery Schaffer Ministries because it’s Gods will for my life! Fitness came first and he said you will have nothing without faith. My heart rate sky rockets every time someone comes up to me and says “your going to preach or I can see you on the pulpit” I just want to cry tears of joy & that didn’t come over night. I still have a long way to go!   It was by me giving God my heart and exercising my faith therefore it is getting stronger each day. 
If you do these 3 things your way will be 
  1. Prosperous "God will take care of all your needs"  
  1. Physically, Mentally, Spiritually, Financially, Emotionally EVERYONE SAY THIS OUT LOAD “ GOD WILL TAKE CARE ALL OF MY NEEDS!”
  1. Succeed  
What does success mean to you? Looked up the definition (replace another, accomplish, develop from inheritance, follow) For us this should not be success, it’s building strength in every area of your life through the Word of God. You can be strong “Muscular or Skinny” on the outside appearance and dead on the inside or you can be alive on the inside “spiritually” love God with all your heart and your over weight and diabetes is killing you. Treat your life like a gift because it was given to you from God. Amen! 
Visuals for class, volunteers needed, please bring a small something that has to do with our series, this week is strength. Idea’s? 
Josh 9:   Have I not commanded you? Be Strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord you God is with you wherever you go. “Do not fear, the Lord is with you where ever you go” 
If you don't know if you have given our life to Christ, please pray the prayer below. It will be the best decision you have ever made in your life. Truly! 

Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."



Thank you Lord for giving me another day to serve you. Thank you all for your continued love, support and prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment