Monday, March 12, 2012

Mad Dash (St Paul United Methodist Church)

I was so happy!! Larry you are such a wonderful friend, look at you right by my side. Thank you! 

Tebowing at the finish line. I pray I will have the opportunity to meet Timmy in the future! ;) 

Giving the Lord all the Glory. I could not have done it with out him!!! 

What an amazing day: Thank you Jesus, Larry and my awesome support group. I couldn't do it without you! After the race I spoke with the pastor Ron Hoellein about my ministry and he gave me some great insight. I pray I will have the opportunity to work with St Paul church in the future! 


Don & Tammy thank you for continuing to inspire me! 

Michele congrats: won 1st place in the overall race. We truly had a great time with you all!  

I set my personal record for a 10 miles race with no injury at the end. Praise God. Larry and I stayed even 7.55 per mile (not sure of overall time) I was very happy I set a goal and achieved it. Amen!  

Just goes to show with God all things are possible. 
He has truly placed wonderful people in my life that believe in me. 
Thank you for your unconditional love! 

To top the day off after the race I went to Victory Family Church to serve, grow in the Lord, and spend time with my amazing Godly friends. Thank you all for your love and encouragement. I love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment