Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mallery Schaffer Ministries




AUTHORIZATION TO PROCEED
By my signature following, I authorize the law office of Dan Beirute, P.C. to (1) proceed to incorporate the non-profit organization listed below, and (2) obtain an employer identification number, prepare bylaws and minutes, and provide a corporate book and seal. 
[PAID IN FULL $855]


Father in the name of Jesus I thank you for Daniel Beirute, my church family, friends & family that continue to pray and support God in me. 

Mallery Schaffer Ministries is in the process of becoming a non profit organization that can receive tax deductible gifts! Praise God. 

* Future plans to make a difference: Please know your contributions are and will save lives of millions! Amen. 

1. Find opportunities in local churches, schools, nursings homes, business and rehab centers. 
2. Women's faith & fitness retreats/conferences  
3. Go into neighborhoods to pass out tracks 
4. Christian grief counseling certification 
5. Teen groups to share my testimony at schools & bible camps 

We are the start of something that will grow HUGE because Gods in control!!!  Amen! 

Picture above is where Jesus was born!! I got to see this with my own eyes :) 
John 18:37  “Are You a king then?” Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.” 

 This is where Jesus was crucified and died on the cross 
Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." 

Lord, I pray I can share the gospel & your love all over the world. Use me Lord, lead me! 
John 3:3  'Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 

Father in the name of Jesus, I thank you for giving me another day to serve you. Thank you all for your continued love, support and prayer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment