Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday 2/29/12

What an awesome day! Glory to God, I love life----  ;) 
Sonny thanks for being a Godly mentor in my life! 

Proverbs 2:12 "To deliver you from the way of evil, from the man who speaks perverse things."

Wisdom will save you from the ways of the wicked men... The message on Proverbs 9-15

So now you can pick what's true & fair and all the good trails! Lady wisdom will be your close friend, and brother knowledge your pleasant companion. Good sense will scout ahead for danger, insight will keep an eye out for you. They'll keep you from making wrong turns, or following bad directions themselves. Losers who make evil and throw parties to celebrate perversity, traveling paths that go nowhere, wandering in the maze of detours and dead ends! This was from bible gateway (the message translation) fantastic!!!!! ''


When I was in my teens I followed people, family & friends,  "my idea of cool" but now I know I needed the Lord to gain wisdom. If I would have continued to follow the cool path, I would probably be an addict or dead! Wisdom will save you from ways of wicked, thank you Lord. 


It happens to all of us at one time or another: a friend asks us to do something that we think is wrong. What should we do? Should we try to pleasure our friend by doing something bad? No WAY! It's not worth it.
Do you have a friend who encourages you to misbehave? Hopefully you don't have any friends like that. But, if you do, say No, NO, NOOOOOOO!! Know when to say No. 


What if your friend threatens to break up the friendship? Let them, because friendships like that just are not worth it. You can pray for them and move forward, don't let anyone tear you down or boggle your mind with evil. 


The next step is to start surrounding yourself with friends that will encourage, love, support and be there for you. God has placed some wonderful people into my life and I truly thank him everyday. You can get involved with your work events, fitness ministry such as TRANSFORM ;) , church connection groups, local bible study (can you tell I have a one track mind?) This is how I started finding Godly people that helped encourage me on my journey. God did it for me, he will do it for you. Just ask him... 
Spiritual family & my good friend Tim  
So much love for Mr. & Mrs. Shepherd 
Crossfire ministries Randy Shepherd 
These are just a few spiritual mentors God has placed in my life. I could fill this page with many many more amazing friends God has placed in my life!!! 




You might get some comments about prioritizing God's revealed and present will for your life over man's... But boy oh boy it's so worth it.  - Thank you Beth Moore. 


Now I am not saying turn your back on your friends, family and people. Love, love, love, pray for people. Learn to say No to evil and fill it with wisdom. If your friends are constantly talking about someone "gossip" drinking to get waisted "alcoholic"  needs a drug buddy "YOU" talks down on your faith  or purity "sex outside of marriage" there are many more I could list... Just learn how to respond to them with love, not to judge or offend yourself. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OFFEND ANYTHING. . . I learned this the hard way many times.  God has control of your life... Amen!  


Give God what's right- not what's left!

Thank you Karen & Lynne for attending class this evening! I had a great time worshipping the Lord y'all. 



The plan for the non-profit is in the works!!! 

Future Goals to make a difference: Your contributions are saving peoples lives! Amen. 

1. Find opportunities in local churches, schools, nursings homes, business and rehab centers. 
2. Women's fitness & faith retreats 
3. Go into neighborhoods to pass out tracks 
4. Christian grief counseling certification 
5. Teen group to share my testimony at schools or bible camps  (Lynne great idea) 

We are the start of something that will grow HUGE because Gods in control!!!  Amen! 


Thank you for your continual prayers, support & love!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my friend yet once again I feel like you are speaking right to me. Or about me.

    ReplyDelete