Monday, February 27, 2012

2/23/12 Transform

3 years I prayed that he would give me the opportunity to walk inside Jesus tomb and that I would have the opportunity to spread my dads ashes in Israel.  Walk where Jesus walked.  Well the picture above is me inside Jesus tomb where he rose from the dead!!! Amen. Thank you Lord. 

** Today's topic was about God answering our Prayers!  

1 Chornicles 5:20 "God answered their prayers because they trusted him" Trusted is the key word!!! 


In the bible it backs this verse up with valiant soldiers of Christ bear the sheild of faith - sword of God - Giving the Gospel power. They trusted (I repeat trusted God) in battle not themselves or any weapon. Their strength was in the Lord!   He saved them and answered their prayers because they trusted him. Amen. 


Trusted = Firmly belief he will provide your every need and he always gives you strength through prayer. 

I want to share this thought with you and I actually thought of it when I was running after class today. First want to thank the ladies for coming today, we had a great time. I love you all!  Thank you all for joining me in love, faith, prayer, & physical fitness. Here are a few examples of how God will answer your prayers if you ask. If you trust- he will answer you! Below are testimonies from my sisters that attended today. 

Karen- Prayed after working out and losing 40 pounds (GO YOU) that God would send someone in her life. She cried out to the Lord saying "I know they are not going to come knocking on my door" I really need to go out and find someone that I can workout with. He answered her prayers before she had to go looking because shortly after, I came knocking on her office door... WOW. God is faithful. Amen


Lynne- Healed her body and now she can workout pain free. Amen! 


Aunt Audrey- He healed her knee - - -  I was so happy, I started jumping up and down in the middle of the gym. After two weeks she could not perform leg work. She has been doing squats ever since. Amen! 


* I love hearing how prayers are answered in others lives. I can talk about the Lord all day, every day! The only reason I relate stories to my life in my blog, ministry and in conversation is because I know what worked for me.  I want you to know we can do all things through Christ and he will answer your every prayer. Amen! 


God answers our prayers.  What God does not do is this: He does not answer our prayers in a time and fashion of our choosing, and he does not always answer our prayers by saying YES. He will answer and sometimes we may not understand it. Many times I had to wait patiently and he revealed an ever better answer to my prayer than the one I was asking him for. 


God answers prayers not according to our wishes but according to his master (MASTER) plan. We cannot know that plan, but we can know the planner. . . and we must trust his wisdom, his rigorousness, and his unending love. I pray for wisdom and his will for my life every day. "We are the clay and he is the potter" Let him mold your life. 


What God gives in answer to our prayers will always be the things we most urgently need IMPORTANT REMEMBER THIS URGENTLY NEED- AMEN! It will alway be sufficient.

---When he answers my prayers it truly does give me the confidence to know I am following his will for my life. Gives me that drive to keep pushing forward.  No matter what you are praying for financial break through, healing, a friend, relationship. No prayer will go unanswered if you trust in him. Below is an awesome story of how he has answered my prayer and we hit the first goal to start the non-profit ministry. 


I prayed and prayed on Wednesday 2/22 last week after our class. I asked Lord I pray that you bless my ministry, the ministry you have placed on my heart by financial support. I prayed by next Tuesday (tomorrow) 2/28/12 (meeting with church family) I will raise the $550 for the non-profit. I said these exact words, Lord I know this is your will for my life. I am not giving up or am I discouraged in any way because I know you will provide. Now read the next sentence very carefully- I get a text message from my awesome sister in Christ. . . Text said "I know someone wants to give from their heart to your ministry.  They will give the remaining $144 dollars, I will stop down to the gym to drop it off" AMEN- hallelujah! God is so faithful. God is so faithful. Can I repeat God is so faithful. He will answer your prayers! 


John 16:23 "In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Verily truly I tell you, my father will give you whatever you ask in the name of Jesus. Amen. I pray father in the name of Jesus you use me as a vessel to show this dark world your light!! 


I had a copy of my ministry statement from the bank - I can now walk into my meeting tomorrow with more than enough for the non-profit. 


Future Goals to make a difference: Your contributions are saving peoples lives! Amen. 


1. Find opportunities in local churches, schools, nursings homes, business and rehab centers. 
2. Women's retreats 
3. Go into neighborhoods to pass out tracks 
4. Christian grief counseling certification 
5. Teens group to share my testimony at schools or bible camps  (Lynne great idea) 


We are the start of something that will grow HUGE because Gods in control!!!  Amen! 


After my baptism in the Jordan river, where Jesus was baptized. I had to get a picture in front of this 
"In those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan, and when he came up out of water, immediately he say the Heavens open and the Spirit descending upon him like a dove. And a voice came from Heaven "Thou art my beloved Son: with thee I am well pleased." 

God is real and he is listening to your every prayer. Trust him, trust him! 





1 comment:

  1. SOOO happy for you Mallery!! This is amazing news. God is good!!

    ReplyDelete