Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mallery Schaffer Ministries

Mallery Schaffer Ministries is a womens ministry that uses fitness as a platform to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.      Mark 13:10 "And the Gospel must be first preached to all the nations." 


Faith & Fitness is truly a part of me, I believe it's my passion, love and Gods will for my life. 
1 Timothy 4:12 Take heed to your ministry "Let no one despite your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity."  


Tuesday February 7th, 2012 -  I started my Transform ladies fitness ministry. I let everyone know that all proceeds went towards the non-profit filing fees and today we hit the goal of $550. Hallelujah! 


My heart is so full of thanksgiving & joy!  2 Corinthians 4:15 "All of this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 


Goals for Mallery Schaffer Ministries: 


Meeting with my pastor & lawyer  - Proverbs 24 "By wisdom a house is built and through understanding it is established." 


* The action plan will be written and printed for each of you after my meeting with pastor. 


This is the start of seeing what God will do in and through us. We will see miracles and lives transformed right in front of our eyes. You are a part of Gods work. Amen.  


- I want to thank you all for your continued prayer and support! Luke 6:38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”


Thank you Lord for giving me another day to serve you. I praise you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment