Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/13/12 Tranform

We didn't have a fitness class today but, I still wanted to post the devotion. I know that some are reading this and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for the each class 12 p.m Monday, Wednesday 5:30 p.m and Friday 6 a.m to fill up with wonderful ladies. 
Your prayers and support are so important, it's what will make or break this ministry. I trust and have faith we together will not only make it, we will tear down the devil and save lives all over the world. 

I encourage you to buy this book and bring with you to class. 

12 p.m topic -  Mistakes: The price of being human 

Psalm 107:13 "Lord, help? They cried in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress."  (NLT)

MISTAKES: Nobody likes em but everybody makes em. Sometimes, even if you're a very good person, you're going to mess things up. And when you do, God is always ready to forgive you. 

Just like Jesus words are written in red in the bible, my shared comments will be red on every post. 
We all make mistakes, some are BIGGER than others, the mistake could happen at work, church, home with friends or driving to your destination. We are human, we are human, let me repeat we are human. I know some people feel that they do not want to accept the Lord as their savior because they will have to make changes right then and there. I have heard this many times, I can't accept the Lord because I sin (drinking to get waisted, drugs, swearing, lusting, lying, wrong relationships) and I am afraid I can't change this. Write my words down on your forehead, I say this because I am a walking testimony --- ONLY Jesus is perfect, we are NOT! If you would have met me before I knew the Lord,  I made BIG mistakes (all of the above) and add to that list in my past. I can honestly say after 3 years of walking with the Lord, he has washed away my sins. "Psalm 51:2" 

He'll do his part, but you should be willing to do your part, too. Here's what you NEED to do: 
#1 If you've been engaging in a behavior that is against the will of God, cease and desist 
THIS MEANS TO STOP! 
#2 If you made a mistake, learn from it and don't repeat it (that is called getting smarter) 
#3 If you hurt somebody, apologize and ask for forgiveness (that is doing the right thing) 
# 4 Ask for Gods forgiveness, too (IF YOU ASK HE WILL GIVE IT) You have to ask for it! 
* Have you made a mistake? If so, today is the perfect day to make things right with everyone (and the word "everybody" includes yourself, your family, your friends, and your God. 

When I was reading this for the first time I was thinking about all the mistakes I have made in the past. 
I was trying to think of something I have done recently and then trying to think of the biggest mistake I made in the past. Well, it was a really hard questions and had to think long and hard. In the past the biggest mistake over all was not being pure. I am glad that when Mr. right does come along, we can have a relationship that honors God. Yea, yea I know that some of you maybe like she's nuts... Believe me when I tell you this was a very hard obstacle for me to jump out of. A mistake I made recently GOSSIP, I know we women love to talk about this person, that person and compare ourselves to the beautiful women on the magazine. Really? Really?  

- Wrong relationships I learned that I can now can say that sex will not keep any relationship or marriage glued together. I also know what I am looking for when Mr. RIGHT does come along. He will have to honor God with all his heart, put him first, even before me!

- Gossip is evil and really will back fire in the end. Like mom always said "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" God made us just the way we are for a reason. It's not what is on the outside, much deeper, it's in your heart. Love yourself! Look in the mirror and say I love you (your name) Amen! 

* I have learned from each and every one of my mistakes but know I didn't make all these changes over night. It took me weeks, months and some years to break. We do make mistakes and God knows we are human but, be willing and ready to do your part~ 

Mistakes are the PRICE you pay for being human; repeated mistakes are the price you pay for being stubborn so don't be hardheaded: learn from your experience- the first time.


**** I trust lives will be changed and I pray for the room to full up and Transform to grow and grow! Please pray this. Your support is the key for my ministry to be a success. I love you all. 

My prayer is everyone that walks into Transform will feel the love of God. I pray you give cheerfully only because on your heart you believe in me to do the will of God. 

Thank you Lord for another glorious day to serve you!!!! What a blessings it is to do Gods word. I am so thankful I can combine faith and fitness. It's a dream come true, prayers do work in life and miracles do happen. Keep believing in him. 


1 comment:

  1. I loved your reading/comments today, Mallery....The words are so true and as humans so hard at times to understand and live by....I pray everyday that God helps me do just that! I love you......

    ReplyDelete