Friday, February 17, 2012

2/17/12 Transform

 6 a.m Friday Transform Fitness - Proverbs 16:18 
Beyond Stubbornness -"Pride comes before destruction and an arrogant spirit before a fall"  

It is not my intention to judge or put anyone down. I am openly sharing my thoughts and quoting scripture from the bible (Gods infallible words)  and I know how to be prideful. I had to fall many times to realize that God was in control of my life! Amen. 

Since the days of Adam and Eve human being have been strong willed and rebellious. Our rebellion stems, in large part, from an intense desire to do things OUR WAY INSTEAD OF GODS WAY But when we pridefully choose to forsake God's path for our lives, we do ourselves a sincere injustice. . . and we are penalized because of our stubbornness! 

I lived 22 years of my life thinking I could do it my way.... I so could have been stubborn three years ago the day Donna my dear sister asked me to come with her to church. If I would have said no and let my pride take over and not HUMBLED myself, I would still be grieving and trying to fill a void only Jesus can fill.  

God warns us to be HUMBLE  not arrogant or nor prideful, God instructs us to be obedient, not rebellious. God wants us to do things his way. When we do, we earn lots of blessings- more blessings than we can count But when we pride full rebel against our Creator, we sow the seeds of our own problems and we reap a sad, sparse, hitter harvest. May we sow and reap accordingly. 

I started searching for evidence on this subject PRIDE in my Bible and I came across an awesome scripture that I wanted to share with you!  The most common objection I get is "seeing is believing. If I can't see it, I don't believe it exist"  Well now I have evidence to back this up! 

** We believe in many things that we can't see! Have you ever seen the wind ? How about history or your brain? We see the effects of the wind correct? Is not the wind invisible? We have records of history, but it is by "faith" that we believe certain historical events happened. Television waves are invisible, but an antenna and receiver can detect their presence! The man likewise has a "receiver" However (his spirit) is dead because of sin. He needs to be plugged into the life of God; then he will come alive and be aware of the invisible spiritual realm.  Amen!!!!!! 

Phenomenal Scripture to back this: John 20-25  The Empty Tomb, Mary Magdalene Sees the Risen Lord, The Apostles Commissioned, Seeing is Believing ( Jesus said to Thomas "Reach your finger here, and look at my hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into my side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing") ("Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.")  I was almost in tears reading these scriptures. 

Put your pride and stubbornness in your past and move forward, renew your mind and your life! If you died tomorrow would you go to Heaven? Are you going to let PRIDE keep you from eternal life? 

Let me ask you this again, if you died today, would you go to Heaven??????????? Don't let pride get you in the way, ask God to come into your heart, give him your life.  I am so thankful I did. I wake up every day ready to serve him.  Pray to him every morning and thank him for all your blessings!! God is so faithful and he loves you! Amen! 

This is such a strong topic for me. I am a walking testimony, not saying my life is perfect or I am but, I love my life and he's blessed me, blessed me, blessed me more than I can even thank him for. Lord thank you for giving me another day to serve you! 

Today I was given this dollar bill and it is not just an ordinary bill. It reads May you be blessed with health, wealth & love! Amen!
There is a special story behind this $1 bill and it will be kept in my bible forever. Thank you sister for this wonderful blessing! 

I want to thank all you ladies who came this morning bright and early to workout and soak up the word.  
I'm seeing lives being changed and heart being renewed right in front of my eyes. Amen!  Your prayers, love and continued support is much appreciated. I pray that we will fill up the room with ladies! Tell your friends & church family. Do they want to renew their mind, body, soul and spirit? 
... All for the GLORY OF GOD! Hallelujah 

 Raised $110 dollars today :) 
-Goal $199 for filing 501 (c) 

If you are interested in donating or would like to hear more about my ministry. Please contact me Inspiremefitness@gmail.com or 412-377-9299  

No comments:

Post a Comment