Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brittany's Achieved Goal

This is awesome! Thank you Brittany for this wonderful and brilliant idea. I pray it inspires many to achieve goals they feel are impossible. "Philippians 4:13"  I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me! Don't give up! Hire a trainer, find an accountability partner, join Transform fitness ministry or block out time each morning before work! Stay on it, summer will be here before we know it. 

This is my client Brittany's story..  Her and I have only been working together for 1 month and when she walked into my office her goal was to do 1 PUSH UP and as she would say it "sit in a chair" for a squat. She could not do a SQUAT because her hamstring were just to weak. Well, that was before she started working really hard to achieve these goals and I know she will have many more goals achieved in the future! 


Video of Brittany doing a push up for the first time! She fell and got back up and as I always say, we all fall but it makes you a warrior when you get back up and FINISH STRONG! 
We were so stocked! 

She is "sitting down on the chair" getting ready to do a squat!  Her muscles keep getting stronger and stronger, focusing on her hamstrings! 

Keep up the Good work Brittany! 

* Faith (Gods word) + Motivation (I will push you) + Dedication (3 days )  
+ Healthy Life Style Changes (Nutrition) + Exercise (PUSH/Give me your all)  = YOUR TRANSFORMATION!     We are a team!  








1 comment: