Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2/6/12 Transform Fitness

Monday 12 p.m - Eternal Life: God's priceless GIFT! 

1 John 5:13 I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life

I shared with the group what lead me to know Christ as my Lord and Savior. I will never forgot this day and it truly was the best decision I will ever make in my life! I was so looking forward to sharing my heart with the group after my workout. I was 22 years old when I asked the Lord to come into my heart and before that my life was incomplete. I remember the day raising my hand with joy in my heart know I was new and all my sins were washed away. When pastor said we are going to speak about grief, I knew right then and there I wanted more of his love and I was a new person! Amen! You can do the same today, ask the Lord to come into your heart, wash away your sins, tell him you love him. It's that easy. If you died tomorrow would you know you went to Heaven, the gift of eternal life is FREE but, you have to receive him and believe he will give you an amazing new life. I am so thankful I never have to go back to my past. I am pressing forward and giving God all the glory and praise!! God is so good.

Love this devotion: Christ sacrificed his life on the cross so that we might have eternal life. This gift freely given from God's only begotten son, is the priceless possession of everyone who accepts him as Lord and Savior. God is waiting patiently for each of us to accept the gift of eternal life. Let us claim Christ's gift today. Let us walk with the Savior, let us love him, let us praise him, and let us share his message with the world. God offers you a priceless gift: the gift of eternal life. If you have not already done so, accept God's gift today - TOMORROW MAYBE TO LATE!

The gift of life is eternal (FOREVER) Spiritual (PRAYER) Abundant (showers of blessings) Faith (believing in the unseen) in Jesus Christ the living word of God.

* Not all run the race and WIN but, If we accept the Lord in our heart, we are more than winners! We are the Champions

We prayed the salvation prayer to receive Christ:

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.


What an awesome day! Thank you Lord for giving me another day to serve you-
It am so thankful that God is using me as a vessel to share his words and love with the word. I give you all the glory! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment