Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2/20/12 Transform


Karen, Lynne, aunt Audrey after a long workout!

Thank you ladies for working so hard toward your transformation and sharing your heart in class today! 
Keep up the good work, I know some of you worked out twice today with me. Also, Thank you for your continued support and prayers. I love you. 



REAL FAITH-  Romans 1:17 "For in it God's righteousness is revealed from faith to faith just as it is written: The righteous will live by faith."

My writing is in red & devotion from book is in black -

What does faith mean to you? Is it believing in God even though you can't see him? Scripture John 20:26-29 Jesus talking to Thomas after he had been crucified and rose before defending to Heaven to be with God the father. "26 And after eight days his disciples were again inside and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said "Peace to you!" 27 Then he said to Thomas "Reach your fingers here, and look at my hands; and reach your hand here, and put into my side. DO NOT BE UNBELIEVING, but believing. 28 And Thomas answered and said to him. "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Thomas. because you have seen me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." I say Amen!

Jesus wants to have a real relationship with you! Are you willing to have a real relationship with him? Unless you can answer this with a resounding YES. You are missing out on some wonderful things.

I can now answer yes and wow If I do look back - I truly was missing out. 


This day offers yet another opportunity to behave (speak & act) yourself like a real Christian. And it's yet another chance to put your God first in your life. When you do, God will guide your steps and bless your endeavors. . . Forever! Bless you for eternity.

Remind yourself everyday that people see your actions more than words. If your saying I have REAL FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST then act it out in your every DAY life. The way you act, speak and live your life.  "1 Timothy 4:12"


Say the out loud to yourself and repeat it God is in control and has a purpose behind it!!!!

My story and example of how we can change lives by showing our REAL FAITH IN CHRIST- 
Sunday 2/18/12 I decided to go for a long run, I wanted to do 15 miles but, I ended up only doing 11. I do it all for Jesus, stay healthy and training for the marathon. The reason I stopped at 11 was to be honest I was starving. LOL, Anyway - I'm getting back to my story. 
So Sunday... I am out running and I had my Crossfire shirt on. If you never heard of them click this link
Crossfire  They are one of the many that has helped me with my walk and opened my eyes to what REAL FAITH is. I thank God he brought their ministry into my life. OK back to the story, I decided to run where the people were in Carnegie and Scott Township. I went to a shopping mall and wanted to see how many people would smile and I just payed attention to what people were doing! Here is just a few things I seen: 


1. Two people looking into the bank deposit for money "so sad & lost, broke and looked homeless" 
2. Five kids (age 9) almost got hit by a huge truck in the middle of the road "Where are the parents?" 
3. People so lost they couldn't even look up at me to smile "angry at the world" 
4. A dog chained up (2 inch chain)  for hours when I came back around I felt so bad - I WANTED TO TAKE THE DOG (sorry God forgive me) Why have the animal? Really! 


I wanted to scream to all these people God loves you, God loves you, God loves you. Wow. I know this sounds a bit wacky but, it played in my head about 10,000 times. People wake up and start putting your mind on Gods word. Amen! 


Now when I go for a run I normally have a wonderful story to tell but, this time God was showing me the sadness in this world. He has called me to help these people. I seen a kid (18 years old)  reading my shirt while riding past on his bike and it said JESUS really big on the back. Hey, anyway I can minister I am all for it. I AM ADDICTED TO SAVING LOST SOULS!! That is what God would do right! 
I pray for each and every person I seen on Sunday, they need real faith. It takes one generation to change, these people need FAITH IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. AMEN!! 


Faith is a strong power, mastering any difficulty in the strength of the Lord who made heaven and earth.
I love the way they say this, so true we will have difficult times but is it not awesome to know that we are not alone?? GOD IS BEYOND AMAZING! He created everything. Have REAL FAITH, start today if you haven't already. Give your life to Christ. 


I want to again thank all of you who pray for my ministry and truly believe God in me. You are making the ministry possible and I trust God will bless you and continue to grow the ministry he has placed on my heart.   


This is a ministry even though it's not a non profit yet.... God is still working in and through each of us to make a difference. 


An update on how much raised-   Still need $144 to start the non-profit. I have a meeting next week to see what next steps to take. 


I pray for each and every person reading this blog that this will inspire them to have Real Faith and trust in our Lord and Savior. They will join us Monday 12:30 p.m, Wednesday 5:30 p.m or Friday 6 a.m to feel the Love of Christ and grow in his name. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment