Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Special thanks for continued prayer & support!

Brothers & Sisters I want to thank you for your continual prayer and support. 
Every day is a day to celebrate - Amen! 

Barb,  I want to thank you for this wonderful birthday gift. I know it came from your heart and that is truly so special to me. You know on any holiday birthday, Christmas, Easter gifts are really nice and very thoughtful but, the love is much higher, time spent, laughter, a hug, encouragement from a family or friend and the fellowship with one another. I will have this little frame in my office and it will be a remembrance of our strong bond we have because the Lord is in control of our friendship. Amen!  

"1 Thessalonians 5:16-18"
No need to imagine--- I can see his incredible work in you and that's somethings to celebrate. 
Wow, what a powerful card. Thank you again for taking the time to find this, it's wonderful. (made me cry again LOL) It's very true that God has placed this on my heart "serve and help people all over the world". 
I pray out every morning Lord lead me and I will follow. With this card Barb financially gave to my ministry, I am so thankful for her and many others that support, trust and believe that God is working in and through me. Hallelujah  

I want to thank each and every person that has blessed me by prayer, giving me a big hug, birthday gifts, wonderful cards and financial support! God will richly bless you. You are continuing to help my ministry grow!  Amen. 

Join us tonight Wednesday 5:30-6:30 p.m for class. Praying for a large group of ladies rejoicing in the Lord. Also, if you have any ideas as to what music to listen to for class, please email or bring a CD or let me know in class. Thank you. Lots of love. Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment