Sunday, February 12, 2012

26th Birthday- Feb 11, 2012

Lord, God I so want to thank you for brining me into this world. 


What an awesome birthday weekend! I want to thank you all for being a huge blessings in my life. I appreciate your gifts BUT the most important is your friendship, support and love. I received some amazing heart felt gifts, cards, lots of hugs ;)  and made some great memories!  Amen.

Below are a few pictures of the many blessings!!  Thank you all, truly. 

Rejoice in the Lord always! Thank you Aunt Debbie. 

You know this has a story behind it. Anna and I went to Walmart and purchased two nice looking sleds. When we arrived to the snowy hill, I had pumped the both of us up so much that we were just ready to fly down this hill! :) :) I prayed for the both of us and we were all ready to go YEA NOWHERE, OUR SLEDS DID NOT WORK. BAHH! How funny? We started to look around, I was like man Anna what are we going to do? She said I don't know. We were going to take them back when two little boys (blessings from above)  came to the rescue (PRAISE GOD) Marshall and Andrew. How cute are they?? They were very kind and said we will share with you, oh my that yellow THING you see in this picture it is just not right. I almost died 10 times flying off it. It was well worth it and man I was so free, SO FREE, like a little child again. The best memory, I will never forget this Anna went down with Marshall and they went flying off OH MY her face was filled with snow you could see her teeth/mouth wide open and eye balls "that was it" It was so hilarious. Truly not kidding I almost peed myself laughing. Don't think the same didn't happen to me, Marshall said go backwards and yes I agreed to do this wow my face was the same as Anna's filled COVERED with snow. We truly were the amusement of the day for the kids and parents. Thank you Anna for spending the day with me. I told everyone I wanted to do something out of the norm and that was exactly what I was praying for. My body is still aching from flying off and laying flat right on hard snow. LOL, but it was so worth it. 

Alvinia & I at her family resteraunt the Loving Hut in Robinson, Pa.   I just love this girl, I pray that God will continue to bless her. The food was truly awesome. I had my free treats, don't judge, what did I tell you on b-day's? Have the b-day yummies but make sure to run it off... :)  They are helpful and always friendly. I so love this place, what a blessing to spend my birthday with my dear friend at the Loving Hut. 
**  They told me they are now closed on Sunday's and the reason they take off is to pray and meditate on Gods word. Amen ;) I love supporting Christian businesses. 

 This was me today in my Dave Ramsey class cutting up every credit cards. (I remember in College wondering if they would ever get paid off) It's been years since I have had to use them for any expense.  
Praise God. It was such a release cutting them up and putting that sin debt in my past. I pray and trust that God will bless me to pay off my car and school loans. Debt is such a burden and I am a servant to it. 
I thank God I have no more credit card debt and now learning how to Manage my money Gods way. Money is neither good or bad, it's what you do with it that makes it bad or good. God has given you every penny that you earn, I realize the more I give, the more I am blessed and not just financial also in my heart. Just knowing it's going into a fund to make a big big big difference. Amen! 
Thank you Victory Family! I love you. 

- After church, I should have taken a picture of my mom and I, we spent the afternoon together. 
I pray that God will bless her, my family and bring us all closer and closer together. It was so nice to  fellow, I love you mom.. I pray she's feeling better and resting up right now. 

Now it's 9:18 p.m, I'm tired from this long, awesome weekend.  Early start tomorrow 4:30 a.m. 
Good night everyone. Thank you for all the birthday prayers. They were answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment