Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15/12 Wednesday

I first want to thank everyone for attending, Wednesday evening class has grown. Our prayers are being answered! Lives are being transformed by the word of God...


Total amount raised for mailing/filing for the ministry:   

Raised $241
Goal to start the ministry: $309 

Thank you for your support and continued prayers!


Karen, thank you for this beautiful card! I pray for God to continue to bless our friendship. I appreciate your support and dedicating extra time to my ministry by signing everyone in today. Your prayer was a blessing to all of us.

 Transform Group today 5:30p.m.  
Growing up was the devotion for today 1 Corinthians 13:11 
"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child does. But when I grew up, I put away childish things." 
I had to think back when I was a child, how I acted. The first things that came to my mind was that I was very selfish and wanted everything my way or no way. I then started acting this way in every relationship I was in. I have asked everyone that I acted this way towards to forgive me! 

Growing up isn't easy and it isn't speedy! The path to spiritual maturity unfolds day by day. Each day offers the opportunity to worship him with out prayers, our words, our thoughts, and our actions, we are blessed the richness of our relationship with the father. But if we ignore God altogether or intentionally rebel against his commandments, we ROB ourselves of his blessings. 
Spiritual maturity does not happen over night! I know because I am on his journey for life. The path unfolds when we open our eyes in the morning. Thank you Karen for sharing your morning prayer with us. 
Today offers get another opportunity for spiritual growth. If you choose, you can seize that opportunity by obeying God's word, by seeking his will, and by walking with his son "Jesus Christ" 
Accept the Lord in your heart John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 1 John 5:19-20
My notes that I take about two hours to prepare before each class. :) Pastor Nuzzo wasn't kidding when he said he prepares 20 hours for his speech. I could talk about my devotion for hours, love preaching Gods word.  I pray God will continue to speak through me and use me as a vessel to touch the lives of millions. 

Thank you Kristian for starting my day with this wonderful birthday card. This is so me!!!! I was showing everyone today, we were laughing because I love, love, love animals and As my BFF would say even if your not a hugger it does not matter to me, I am giving you a big old HUG, full force just like the picture!!! :) :) 

Jess thank you for your kindness, this book of wisdom is truly blessing! 
My fav scripture in the book is 2 Timothy 1:7-9 
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of the power and of love and of sound mind. Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God, who has saved us called us with the holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began." 

Anne I already downloaded your CD and can't wait to jam to it next Wednesday. 

THANK you Anna for brining me more little bible books. I pray I can review and hand them out next week. 

What a blessed day. Thank you Lord for giving me another day to serve you! Psalm 32:7-8,10




No comments:

Post a Comment