Sunday, February 26, 2012

What a blessed weekend- 2/25-2/26

I love life, I love life, I love life.  Father God in the name Jesus I pray to you and I thank you for the life that you have given me. I pray and thank you for all the loved ones you have placed in my life. I pray that each and every day you use me to be an example in speech, in life, in purity, in faith & in love  "1 Tim 4:12". I pray and ask that you give me the confidence to speak your words. I pray for wisdom and boldness to share the gospel. Everyday is a blessing from you Lord and I trust and ask that you lead me and I will continue to follow you. I pray that you give me the patience to seek what you have placed on my heart,  it is so big and GOD I know I need help! Lord I ask that you replace my fears with faith. Lord, every single time you answer my prayers it is confirmation that You are with me and I am following you will. Hallelujah,  I pray I will be used to draw my family & friends closer to your love.  I pray for new opportunities and doors to open that will lead me to other cities and countries around the world. Lord, thank you for blessing my business & sending wonderful Godly people into my life from all over that are believing and supporting God in me.  You are # 1 in my life!  I love you with all my heart! Thank you Lord for giving me this joy! Hallelujah.

I've been hearing this a lot lately "wow Mallery you just look so happy" when I hear this - I want to raise my hands high and scream LOUD "Glory to God, Glory to God, Glory to God." Amen. 
It's on the inside and the light shines on the out. I am so thankful he renewed my life, changed my heart, I am blessed and have full faith in God.  I AM ALL IN! I AM ALL IN!

Below are some pictures of my wonderful weekend :)  

This was my Friday evening carbs- It was so yummy, made me very very happy! Soy beans, tomatoes, soy cheese, whole wheat ezekiel buns & hummus. Oh my, Oh my. What a great combo. "Yes I do get some of my ENERGY from food" Had to eat carbs before a long run - - - Loved every second of it. 




Ran 15 miles with my brother in Christ Eric Saturday morning.  I couldn't thank him enough for humbling himself to help me (he runs fast, fast, fast) he's very completive, I was INSPIRED!  What a blessing, now that's a special friend &  I promised I would pray it forward.  He spotted me in my bright pink hat right before the race!  LOL. What an awesome day, so full of energy- Love runners HIGH! 
"Do you know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize" The prize is eternal Life!" I only run for the Glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
After the race my best friend and I went to lunch @ Loving Hut with Michelle. It was awesome! We had a great time. I loved getting to know Michelle more, so proud of her for the achievement of 1st place in the race "Pray I can do that someday"  I ask you Lord to bless our friendship and open up many opportunities to help her dreams come true! I thank you for bringing great people in my life.
I so love my friends! 

Saturday after the race my dear cousin Steph and her boyfriend Will attended Victory Family Church for the first time. It was so nice to spend the evening with them, what a great evening Pastor John concluded the "ALL IN" series and just before the 19 North service we met Katie in the lobby (she took the picture above) I now wish she was in the pic with us.... Zack & Lauren (pastors of 19 North) did awesome as always! Also, shout out to the praise and worship team, voice from Heaven, amazing! 

"Awaking series"   sharing their heart about faith! 
1. Relationships "Cut them off if they are breaking you down" 
2. Power "God gives you power, money and everything you have" 
3. Greed "is a sin" Give cheerfully  

- I pray I can become a leader and share what God has done in my life "testimony" and get to know more and more sisters and brother in Christ! Amen! 

I love you Steph & Will, thank you for joining me this evening.  
We can grow in the Lord together.  Pray y'all come each week! 

"LOVE GOD LOVE PEOPLE"  

****** Today Sunday 2/26: What a glorious day--- 10:45 a.m Dave Ramsey Class @ church. ********

Do y'all remember me talking about cutting my credit cards up... ? 

Well today in class I shared how the Lord will answer your prayers when you ask! 

A few weeks ago I had prayed to him after cutting up my credit cards. I was very torn about my credit card from college, didn't know if I should cancel it, hold onto it for a raining day etc. Well when I got home Sunday 2/12/12 I pray to him and said Lord, I don't know what you want me to do with this credit card and I am torn. I don't want to get charged the fee each year, it's been open for two years. What do I do? I started writing a plan and here it was - - - 

#1. Get your mail from my mothers to see if they sent you a letter (needed # since I cut it up anyway ;) 
#2. Call them tomorrow to see if they will wave the fee & I'll keep it open
#3. Just cancel it (can't be that bad on credit) 
#4. Don't act out in your flesh when they say they won't close it for another year :) this is really something I did not want to do. . . LOL 
#5. Ask them what are my options could I lower it to like $20 (I lowered it thousands to hundreds the past few years) 

Well I opened my mail Monday morning and the second letter I opened was from the credit card agency. Guess what it said? I didn't even have to call them. THEY CLOSED IT, Let me repeat how God works "They closed it" . Glory to God. Praise him, HES AWESOME! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I immediately started to cry out with tears. This is 1 of the many many times he has been faithful to me. I had to share this with my class today because I especially wanted to thank everyone who was so friendly a few weeks ago when I had asked what I should do about this! No matter what if it is spiritual, physical, material or financial God will bless you and answer your prayers. . . 

John 16:23-24 "In the day you will no longer ask me anything. Verily truly I tell you, my father will give you whatever you ask in my name 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete. Amen. 

Also these 5 scriptures have helped me when I think of biblical money = Philippians 4:9, Malachi 3:10, 1 Tim 6:10, Act 20:35, Proverbs 22:7 (Dave Ramsey is awesome made me realize that money to neither good or bad "Immoral" It's what you do with it that makes it good/bad.) The Lord has given me everything I have so I want to give back to his Kingdom. Amen! Love my church family. 
-------------------                                ------------------                 ----------------------              ----------------------
Now= Here is the best part after church, I RAN OUT OF GAS. Well, if you know me yea, yea, year. I know YES, really Mallery did you? I said today, it was actually a blessing. I didn't want to be late so I pushed and pushed the limit on that tank - went really fast (sorry Lord) flew out to my class. I was leaving and yea steering failed and I was done ZO!  - You know what I said right after I pulled to the side right outside of the church parking lot? THANK YOU??????? 

You want to know why?  I was right across from a gas station, happened right in front of a pull in spot wasn't blocking anyone in, church already let out so not many people around, wasn't on the high way...  

I did the walk of shame in my heels, no coat, no gloves over to the gas station. Very sweet girl named Tiffany waiting on me. She filled up the bucket (total of $6) and I walked the walk of shame back to the car with this heavy tin can. BAHHHH CAN YOU SEE THIS, PICTURE IT! I was thinking God send someone to drive me back, please!... I was waiting for someone I knew to drive past and GO "Mallery what are you doing?" I would have laughed so hard, might have twinkled a little.... Really....  

Anyways,  I get back to the car and did not know who to do this - the gas would not come out. I got a tiny little bit in and drive over to the gas station. The guy goes you have to open this little button for it to breath & come out. I go " OH REALLY"  Oh my, Oh my, Oh my. I said "you can tell I never did this before.... :) 
Well after putting the gas in, he says do you want to fill up. I said what " I just did" He says no that was only $6. Oh my, Oh my again. I said yes with a huge smile on my face. We got to talking and I asked him to come to church sometime, I pray he seen the light in me. I shared how the Lord saved me and rescued me. I know he had a reason for me going threw all that, I just thank him I ran out right in front of the gas station. Wow, he's so good to me...  I love you Lord. Thank you. CAN YOU BELIVE I RAN OUT OF GAS? Really only Mallery. Only me.... Who does that....  ?  

Finally got home - :) Ate lunch and went to the Laundromat (so needed) and I was there for a while. I met some great people,  while taking It hit me me, I love people/kids/babies just as much as I love animals... If you know me that is a wow, a big wow. I also realized God is going to send me a special someone to help me with my ministry, business and I just know it will be sooner than later. It's coming and I'm so excited. Pray that he will send someone that is on fire for the Lord, loves people & animals, outgoing, loves to travel & we can't forget loves to exercise. LOL!!!! Oh Glory to God, thank you, thank you. 

Ok. got to get off here. Hours flew by and 4 a.m will come before I know it, can't wait to sleep in my clean sheets.... Good night everyone. Thanks for reading my blog. 

I encourage you to post if you read this and something helped you or touched your heart. I take hours to put everything into words. Every time I post it, I say a prayer that it reaches people all over the world and it adds light into someone darkness. 

Thank you for your support, prayers and donations. Love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment