Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tyler- Strong prayer support group!

Please press LIKE on face book if you read this and prayed for my ministry. It so important to have a strong support group praying for your ministry to strive. Please pray - Lord God, I pray and thank you for using Mallery as a vessel to share your love. I pray Lord that you will give her wisdom and the words to speak. I pray that you will bless her ministry and guide her every foot step. Lord, I pray that you will open the doors that need to be opened. God, I trust and pray that you will bless her Transform ladies ministry. Give Mallery courage, take all her fears (evil) away, help her to use the gift, talents and testimony to share the love of Christ all over the world. 

We as a family in Christ can see miracles and lives changed like Tyler's today-

- Sunday 2/5/12 at age 9 my little cousin Tyler gave his life to Christ!  What joy it was to pray with him and share stories about God the father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. What Christmas is and why we celebrate his birth.. After we prayed for the Lord to come into his heart.  I said to him "Tyler you never have to be alone" I asked him "do you have bad days?" he said yes. I then responded "now you can pray and ask God to help you over come whatever is making you mad, sad or upset." 

I knew he felt release, I then said "I know your hurting still from the loss of your mom"  My father is in Heaven as well. He looked up at me and hugged me SO tightly. OH MAN I could have started crying with joy. I said to him "you will see your mom again in heaven"  He was still hugging me and kept saying thank you, "thank you, thank you."  My heart was truly filled up and over flowing. I could have hugged him for hours standing in the middle of K-Mart. My gram and I dropped him off and as soon as Susan (his gram on dads side) opened the door, he said (I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS!!!)

 His words exactly " I can't wait to get baptized and I want to go to church this Sunday"  "I love God"
 "I will tell all my friends about Mallery, she goes to church".  I had never met Susan so she was kinda like what are you talking about. I then gave her a big warming hug and told her that Tyler and I prayed together and that he was a child of God. She was very happy and smiled very big!


My gram and I prayed and prayed for Tyler's growth and also our families addictions/stronghold on the long drive back.

I pray that God will use me to be the light and help not only my family but the whole world draw closer and closer to the Lord! WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD! Amen.

Thank you all for your support and prayers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment