Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2/1/12 Transform Fitness

WHAT AN AMAZING, AMAZING, BLESSED, BLESSED, GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS DAY- I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! I PRAISE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE GLORY!!!

I am so thankful for all the blessings I receive from my awesome clients!! I could have cried tears of joy today, everyone was showing the love. I made vegan protein (suppose to be bars) but didn't have a pan so made balls. ;) Will make them into bars the next batch... HAHA! They look like meat balls but, so yummy... Packed with tons of protein. I will post recipe and email to everyone after I figure out how to calculate the ingredients!  I will bring in more yummy protein balls tomorrow, I left a few on my desk for the cleaning man (POPS)  :) Hope he loves them as much as I do.  

Thank you all for your support. The gifts and proceeds will make a difference! I love y'all. 


Topic from today's fitness class-  Spending time with God, Psalms 46:10 
"Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your high God, above politics, above everything" 

- This was a great topic, I shared how my walk has progressed over the years. In 2008 when I accepted the Lord in my heart I purchased a devotion book (just like the one we use in our group) and many other books and CDS, that is how I started learning about Gods word. 

Where does God fit into your day? Are you one who try's to squeeze him in on Sunday's and at mealtimes? - This was from the book and really hit me!!!  I use to do this, I thought that Church on Sunday would make me a Christian! Don't get me wrong here a good bible believing church (Like Victory Family Church)  will help you exercise your walk/faith but, your love for people and actions in life are what he is paying attention to.  God can see your heart. Open it up to him, let him in. Lean on him! 

This will not happen over night, but ask him to lead you and give you wisdom. PLEASE let me remind you I just learned how to pray 5 months ago. If you practice and trust that he is listening then this is all that matters! I truly had to step out in the traffic on this one. Thank you Crossfire ministry and all my mentors that believed in me and continue to encourage and lift me up.. I really had to trust God and ask him to speak for me, it was very hard and I was so nervous... He helped me over come this fear and now, oh now I love praying, it's like talking to a good friend and pouring your heart out to them. 

I learned ways to spend time with him, for example my time with him in the a.m is reading on toilet my daily bread and devotion (thank you Kristen for the wonderful devo book) and if I have extra time I will listen to Keith Moore online.. I love expanding my knowledge and hearing Gods word. It's amazing! This afternoon, I went for a run, now this is my alone time with him,  I will pray first of all get my mind off the run and on him (makes it go by faster) then, I love to run and realize how free I AM! Tonight I danced (like a goof) around and said I am FREE, sorry group I had a burst of energy.  That is what we have to tell ourselves everyday, we receive a free gift when we accept Jesus into our hearts. What joy! What joy!! hallelujah! 

I tell myself everyday I am never alone. God is a place of safety you can run to, but it helps if you are running to him on daily basis so that you are in familiar territory. 

I pray all day long, sometimes in my mind, over people, out loud, in the car praising to my worship music and even email. Talk to God,  exercise your faith, lift him up, get out of the traffic.... Be the light. 

Thank you all for your prayers and support. 

Lord, God - I pray that Transform fitness will continue to grow,  draw women into the class doors and right into your arms. Amen! 

Join us for (1st class is FREE) your full body WORKOUT- 
Monday 12 p.m, Wednesday 5:30pm or Friday 6 a.m. 

Join us for the Transform kick off-  Tuesday 2/7/12
Stop down at lunch 12-1:30  if you work in the Penn Center West building complex for more info!  Also, 5:30 p.m I will share my testimony and give a demo of the fitness class (wear workout gear) prep to sweat! 
* Please bring a friend for fellow, food and fun! 
Hope to see you there, directions on my website, click on contact link




No comments:

Post a Comment