Monday, January 30, 2012

1/30/12 - TRANSFORM FITNESS

12 p.m Mondays Devotion: Mark 1:17-18 

"Follow Me" Jesus told them, "and I will make you into fishers of men!" Immediately they left their nets and followed him.

YOUR decision to follow Jesus is the most important decision of your life. Hopefully, you will follow him today and every day from now on. Jesus doesn't want you to be a run-of-the-mill, follow-the-crowd kind of girl. He wants you to be a "new creation" through him. And that's exactly what you should want for yourself too. Jesus deserves your undivided attention and you deserve the experience of giving it to him. So do yourself and YOUR LOVED ones a favor: follow Christ today, and keep following him. Your loved ones will be glad you did and so will you. 

We LOVE because he first loved us . . . 1 John 4:19

---  I shared the emotions I had when I raised my hand and confessed Lord take over my life and come into my heart. It was in 2008, shortly after I lost my father. THE BEST DECISION I HAVE AND WILL EVER MAKE IN MY LIFE.  I was broken to pieces and he changed the grief into joy!  GOD controls everything in my life, I pray many times a day thanking him for saving me. We are so blessed! If you haven't given your life to Christ do it today, pray -  Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.  Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life.  I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always."

Your new life starts now... Let him in your heart, study his words, fellow and share with your friends, 
Get involved in an awesome church, fellow and serve. Be the light, show love to your family, friends and co-workers!   Your walk is a growing/learning experience. God loves you just the way you are, trust in him, lean on him. 

What a glorious day. Praise God for giving me another day to serve him! I pray that he continues to use me as his vessel. 

Lisa & Sharon 
I want to thank you for your support. Just like the magic wheel "life we all fall" In life - " We get back up and "GO AT IT AGAIN" The second time with all our heart! BELIEVE in you. 

LORD, OH LORD HOW  I pray that Transform fitness will continue to grow,  draw women into the class doors and right into your arms. Amen! 

Join us for your free full body workout, Monday 12 p.m, Wednesday 5:30pm or Friday 6 a.m. Kick off for the group is on Tuesday 12 (noon) or 5:30 p.m. Please bring a friend for fellow, food and fun! 
Hope to see you there, directions on my website, click on contact link

No comments:

Post a Comment