Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, Our New Transformation!

Happy New Year Everyone,

When you look into 2012 what do you want to accomplish that you didn't this year? I will be posting my thoughts and future goals for this upcoming year later... Right now, I am spending time with my family and going for a run later this evening.

I'm back to post what I am up to this wonderful month of Jan, the New Year! Well after the holiday I can say I am on the right track, doing my fast for this month, eating only fruit, veggies, nut butters and dairy free, low fat/sugar protein shakes again.. Full of energy. I can't forget the 1 gallon of water a day!! I will be posting updates on my progress, video's, new post, measurements and workouts, etc. If you want to join me on this challenge, please let me know. You will feel amazing, trust me.  Here is my smoothie from the afternoon, Spinach, banana, apple, cinnamon, almond milk and ice! :) YUMMY and filling.




Please remember to mark your calendars:  The date for my fitness kick off has been changed to Friday Dec 20, 2012 and the time still remains 5:30-8:30 p.m. The directions to the gym are on my website. Text, call or email if you have any questions. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment