Friday, January 27, 2012

6 a.m Friday 1/27/12

What an awesome morning and day praise God.

My warm up was right on beat with the up beat Christian music, it should have been a little louder. Sorry ladies. I then went into a short prayer for our health and wow you ladies rocked the room. What a great full body workout!

I know you both will be feeling it tomorrow. Thank you for encouraging each other, working as a team and giving me your VERY best!!! We ended with devotion & prayer while stretching and the topic was --- 

You are blessed Ezekiel 34:26 "I will make them and the area around my hill a blessing: I will send down showers in their season -- showers of blessings.

If you sat down and began counting your blessings, (which I did and shared with the group) how long would it take? A very, very, long time! Your blessings include life, freedom, family, friends, talents, and possessions, for starters. The greatest gift of all is your salvation through Christ Jesus. I want you to take a few moments and jot down as many blessings as your can. Then give thanks to the giver of all good things: God. His love for you is eternal, as are his gifts. And it's never too soon- or too late- to offer him thanks. 

Sleeping or walking God is near. Thank him!! 

- The Prayer after was to thank God for our many blessings including health and to also to keep us mindful that we are to share our blessings with others. 

It was a truly fantastic start to my day, I look forward to doing it again next week. 
I have faith and pray the Transform group will grow so large we will be searching for a larger room! 

Transform is to help women change their lives from the heart (inside)  out (physical)  using fitness as a symbol to exercise Gods (faith)  love for our bodies, mind, soul, spirit and fellowship.  

We are a team ladies! I love you. 

Your homework:)  Please think of your ultimate fitness/faith goal? Thank of this and write it down in our next class? 

Forgot to take pics of Lynne and Aunt Audrey today. We will take some next week. 

Lord, thank you for using me as a vessel, I know I could not do it without you! I pray that you lead, guide me and I will continue to follow you. Thank you for giving me another day to serve you!  Amen,




1 comment:

  1. Lynn and I did a great job, but only because you are there to show us.....Thank you for caring, I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete