Monday, January 9, 2012

I love FASTING!!! It's awesome.

Sorry peeps it's been a few days since I've posted anything on my blog. I am working on my testimony which I'll be posting on here this week.... 


Here is why I on it today: We'll first off I am excited about my new love for cooking (never thought that would say that) and also my blender/juicer to make smoothies, healthy ice cream (amazing) and almond butter which is made from non salted raw almonds (Food Coop) :) 


OK, so last week as you all know, I started my fast Sunday-Saturday, I ate fruits, veggies and nut butter (I made from raw almonds) I want to tell you this is awesome. I'm on a roll, I will add beans, quinoa, brown rice this week, boy I did miss them... The fast wasn't bad and Gods word was what I was really hungry for. I am going to continue this week!!! 


I feel awesome, my energy is out of control, if you know me you know what I'm talking about. I got up this morning at 4:30 a.m ready to train my wonderful ladies!!! I love that feeling! I also noticed my running endurance has increased, it's the super foods (fruits/veggies), I am not starving after 2 hours, my creativity in food is changing (adding colors) and also researching recipes for vegan meals, my doctor is so proud of me. I pray I live to be 100 years old. Join me and start eating the right foods, fruits, veggies, lean proteins and whole grains. If it's processed stay away from it (FROZEN MEALS) You are what you eat and 80% of your results is from what you digest. Don't keep putting chemicals in your body, it can kill you! Your body is a temple, treat it with respect. 


Here is a website I love - Check out Daniel Fast for tips, it is very helpful... 










Tips from DCAC

 
Recover from the over consumption of foods, fats, crappy carbs and sugar consumption.  The nutrient void foods, alcohol excess and sleep deprivation. 

Cleanse, detox and get back on track...

Drink Water (pure, filtered water) and lots of it. Begin your day with fresh lemon squeezed into warm water to help fortify the blood, cleanse and activate the digestive system and aid the liver. (The hardest working cleansing organ).
Consume High Fibre foods such as organic whole grains, and fresh veggies such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, kale, collards, beets -great antioxidants which are helpful to rid the body of toxins.  Enjoy fibre rich steel cut oats (oatmeal) for breakfast topped with ground flax seed.  
Exercise!! Get out and move with a preferred recreational activity. Rebounding is fabulous to stimulate the lymphatic system and cleanse our bodies of toxins.  Rev up the metabolism, burn off some calories, benefit from the endorphins and feel good about yourself.  Positive self esteem and self worth are integral aspects of whole body wellness.

BEYOND THE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS KEEP ON THIS PATH...
We are constantly exposed to hundreds of chemicals in the air we breath, the water we drink, the food we eat, the clothes, soap and cologne use (along with the artificial flavors, scents, sweeteners, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, preservatives, chemical fertilizers, cigarette smoke, automobile exhaust, electromagnetic fields, industrial pollutants, etc...

Take better care of your body and you take better care of everything!

REAL FOOD FOR REAL HEALTH

No comments:

Post a Comment