Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Transform notes 1/23/12

Class is on Monday 12 p.m, Wednesday 5:30 and Friday 6 a.m. 


Remind yourself everyday: Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 
* Now I ask you what is your goal and how will you honor God to reach it? 


The first Transform fitness class was yesterday at 12 p.m. I truly enjoyed the devotion, physical workout, and praying with my sister for the Lord's will. I'm so thankful he is using me as a vessel.  


- Ezekiel 36:26 "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of the stone and give you a heart of flesh" 


I shared how God gave me a new beginning in my life - In the past I thought I could fill my heart with materialist things, modeling, drugs, wrong relationships, exercise (mtestimony)  ....  
Where is your heart at right now? It doesn't start out there in the world, it's with in- your heart. 
If you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and trust in him with all your heart, he will Transform you. Spend your time and energy in training yourself for spiritual fitness. 


= Transform definition: change - convert - alter - metamorphose - transmute


We as a group will train spiritually and physically! I pray Tranform fitness will continue to grow and touch, lives, hearts and women all around the world.   


Join us this Wednesday 5:30 p.m or 6 a.m Friday this week. I rescheduled the Transform kick event for Tuesday February 7th from 12-1:30 p.m & 5:30-7 p.m.  4 Penn Center West, Suite 125. Pittsburgh Pa, 15276. This is a great opportunity for you to bring co-workers, friends and family.



Praise God for my sister in Christ Aunt Audrey. It's a blessing to be a part of her transformation.
 God has his hands over our friendship and knows how much I love her!  
Thank you all for believing in me! 



1 comment:

  1. I loved the first class, Mallery......Looking forward to number two on Friday!!!!God is Good!!!!! I love you, too...I feel uplifted when we are together......

    ReplyDelete