Sunday, January 1, 2012

Is 2012 your year?

Are your best days ahead of you? What's your biggest dream?



Does it involve health, weight, career, relationship, finances, business, family...? Now,  I know this list could go on and on but, I want you to ask your self this questions.  Do I like and love myself, how about your life? If you answered YES like I did then great, If no then why?? What do you believe is tearing you down? Is there something missing in your life, are you grieving over a lost loved one, do you feel depressed? Take a piece of paper out right now, do not put this off, do you NOW. . . Make a list of things you love about you, it can be anything for example I love how God has given me a heart to care, love and support every person that comes into my life. It can be I love my hair, simple right because your blessed to have beautiful hair... When your done with the good, write what you see as bad, for example with me I am naive when it comes to certain situations in life. I have another secret, I love dark chocolate!!!
Definition for Naive: (Lacking worldly experience and understanding) 
With the list that you made I want you to write next to the bad what you can change this year.
ME: I lack the full understanding of the bible and to change this I will read my bible daily,  study Gods word, serve at my church and continue to pray that he will lead me with wisdom.
Hehe, Dark chocolate: Have one piece a week and see it as a reward for a hard workout on legs day. :) No more cliff protein bars! I know this year is going to be the best year of my life and if you made the list and truly want to change it will be your year too.

I remind myself everyday I was made in the perfect image of God and he loves me.
He wants me to fulfill each and every dream he has put on my heart. I ask you again what is your dream, what have you wanted to do this year that you kept putting off? Why did you put it off? Did you tell yourself "I can't do that" ??? What are you waiting for? Why are you holding you back? I know life can be hard and we all have rough days but, NEVER give up on your God-given dreams!

This year, I am starting a new fitness program that will inspire your mind and soul so you can see your body transform. We will be taking each step together, sharing new exercises, weight loss tips, results, future dreams, healthy recipes and much more. We will make realistic goals and start chipping away at them one day at a time...  If you would like to hear more about my program or the new fitness small groups email me Inspiremefitness@gmail.com.

2012 is going to be a blessed year. God is so good! Amen.

Thank you for your prayers!
Mallery

No comments:

Post a Comment