Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wisdom Tuesday---

Father in the name of Jesus I pray and thank you for 
giving me another glorious day to serve you! Amen 

I woke up this morning with joy in my heart knowing today was a day dedicated to receiving wisdom from mentors God has placed in my life. James 1:5 -  "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." 

Here are just a few of the thousands of blessing I received today! Thank you Lord!

1. Got to spend the morning with my two wonderful sisters in Christ Tina and Kristen. Thank you for making me feel special! ;) 

2. I spent the afternoon with my amazing church family. We discussed the future of Mallery Schaffer ministries. I am so thankful God has control and he has guided my every food step. I love you all, not only because you shared your love & wisdom (much appreciated) ... You truly can see God shine in you. So glad to be a member of Victory Family Church & I love being a part of Gods work!!!! 

3. Made this ad below! ;) let me know your thoughts? Please Pass onto your friends, coworkers & family. 
 I will have some out at the gym. 

ONE FREE WORKOUT! 
FREE one-on-one personal training session today! 
Call Mallery now to hear more details on this special offer 412-377-9299 
Mallery Schaffer is an IFPA certified personal trainer, fitness instructor and is certified in principles of nutrition.
  
Mallery's mission is to help you live a healthier life style by building the body---inside as well as out. Mallery will develop a program suited for your specific fitness goals. 
4 Penn Center West, Suite 125
Pittsburgh PA 15276
MallerysInspiredTraining.com 
Mallery’s cell 412-377-9299 

No comments:

Post a Comment