Friday, February 10, 2012

2/10/12 Transform

Expecting God's blessings: 6 a.m Transform Fitness Class
Psalms 23:5-6 "My cup RUNS over. Surely GOODNESS and MERCY shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

Devo #6 Face facts: Christians have every reason to be optimistic and hopeful about life here on earth and life eternal. "Never yield to gloomy anticipation. Place your hope and confidence in God.

When I shared my testimony for the first time I truly had to overcome many fears. I was so nervous that I would say something wrong, stutter over my words, forget an important scripture, not mention that special someone, ramble about nothing, get laughed at or made fun of and the biggest fear I am still battling with is the fear of letting God down. The only reason I feel lead to share my testimony is to want to help others know they are not alone. That they to can come out of the DARK and into the LIGHT. Amen!    

Sometimes, despite our trust in God, we may fall into the spiritual traps of worry, frustration, anxiety or sheer exhaustion, and our hearts become heavy. What's needed is plenty of rest large dose of perspective and God's healing touch, but not necessarily in that order.

In College I did not rest for two years, if I slept for a few hours it was a miracle... I was emotionally and physically stressed out, my life was a wreck. I needed God's healing touch and THEN perspective and the much needed rest would have come shortly after.  I now pray and meditate on Gods word every night, I also pray for my family, friends and the world. I make sure even if I am sooo tried to write everything down in my prayer journal, helps me to know in my heart I prayed for someone or to let God know I thank him for the many blessings I have received. 


Today, make this promise to yourself and keep it: vow to be a hope-filled Christian. Think optimistically about our life, your education, your family, and your future. And then, when you've filled your heart with hope, sure your optimism with others. They'll be better for it, and so will you.

Wow- Read that again, I will tell you this if I wasn't optimistic and trusted God for everything. My life let's just say would not be a life, I would have let the fast life kill me or the devil take over. The education was a big factor and it still comes up in my mind (Seminary) every now and then. I pray that he takes away the school loans debt I have now. My family, I pray that we grow closer and closer, that the devil will stay away from us, God would never give up so neither am I.  Love over powers all. Amen. I do not know what God has planned for my future but, I surely know it's amazing because God is in control. I pray for his will for my life every day. 


It never hurst your eyesight to look on the bright side of things.

Faith is believing in the unseen when all we see with our OWN eyes is the darkness of this world. Don't look at all the hurt, look up and see the light with faith. This is why I don't watch the news or read the gossip magazines. What is it doing for the mind? Is it making me see the bright side of things or is it showing me the darkness of the world?  


Make no mistake God wants to bless you, expect him to shower you with his love.

When I love on or pray for my friends and family I expect nothing from them in return!  I do this b/c my heart cry's out for them and I love our Lord-God.  He has given me the best gift I will ever receive, the gift of salvation.  I pray God will open up doors to share this with the world I give him all the glory, I pray he will give me the courage to speak to millions about what he has done in my life. My ministry and business are NOT driven by the money or fame only driven by the LORD ALMIGHTY himself.  Lord continue to lead me, I will follow. Amen 


Great way to start the morning 6a.m, prayer & workout, I was screaming with joy, so full of energy! 
 Great team and workout-- Love y'all. 

Transform goals: Use fitness as a platform to share the love of God and transform lives. Take this ministry all over the world. To see miracles happen, Amen! 

Mallery Schaffer ministries:  Goal to start my ministry we will need a total of $550

Raised $220 
Need: $330 
  • Mailing and filing expenses ($50)
  • Submission fee to IRS with Form 1023 ($500)

    Thanks for your support. Keep on praying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment