Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dec 13, 2008

God thank you- Read below and see the proof in how he continues to show us signs of his love. 

I received tragic news on Dec 13, 2008 that my father had a massive heart attack and died in his apartment. I know now,  he is in heaven with our Lord, thank you God for healing my heart and giving me peace. NOW Keep this date Dec, 13th, in your mind...

I decided to become a member of Victory about 6 months ago but, could not commit to 3 Sunday's. This month I could and they changed it to 2 classes Sunday Dec, 4 & 11th, which worked out great... I attended the Sunday 9 a.m service and went to the class after. I learned so much and couldn't wait to become a member and start serving at my church. Today, I checked my mail and my membership packet was in there with a certificate and look at the date Dec 13, 2011. God is so good, I know like I know he is with me and will lead me every step of the way. Amen! 



This is not a coincidence!  I prayed and asked him to show me a sign that this is the church he wanted me to be in. I asked him if I was meant to be a part of Victory Family that he give me a big sign. He answered that prayer, loud and clear. I love my life and pray that I can help others see the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment