Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PB2 or Almond butter?

Mallery's Health Tip:

This is hilarious, my friend Carol gave me PB2 about 3 months ago.  Well I looked at the label and was like man, I have to try this.. I put some in a bowl and started to add water, the PB2 turned into water and I just gave up. I put it away and started eating my almond butter from Trader Joe's. NOW- PB2 is getting popular and people are constantly taking about it, Sonny asked me the other day at the gym... Have you tried this PB2, I look at him with a serious look and said "YES" it does not work. He said "YES" it does, I said "no mine turned into water".... How funny? He mixed up some for me and I was like wow this is really good. Now, I am stuck is PB2 better than almond butter?

If you went grocery shopping with me in the past or asked about these nut butters... I go for almond butter over peanut butter every time, because of the nutritious bonus in almonds vs. peanuts. I truly love to eat them both and would enjoy having the choice to switch every once in a while from almond to peanut. So, I started to do some digging and researching... This is what I found -
http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/nutrition/healthy-eating/almond-butter-vs-peanut-butter.html

* Both almond butter and peanut butter can be healthy and nutritious. The determining factor rests in the actual ingredients, preservatives and preparation process of the specific brand. Almond butter is a viable alternative if you have peanut allergies. Peanut butter is generally less expensive than almond butter.







 Loving the PB2, apples are the best with it! YUMMY! 














No comments:

Post a Comment