Friday, December 23, 2011

What If?

Do you need a second chance? What if you lived for years thinking that you were happy and realized that you didn’t even know what happy meant?  Do you need to examine what your living for?  Are you following Gods plan for your life?
I had to ask myself after watching this movie - Mallery are you happy with your life right now (25 years old, single, personal trainer, no kids and on fire for Jesus)  Here is what came to my mind right away, I can do all things threw Christ, my past is washed away, I am a new person. I do not know what is in the future and at times I really do want him to answer what my future holds but, FAITH IS BELIEVING IN THE UNSEEN. . . Life goes by like a vapor and I know what he has done in my life and I never want to look back and say God I should have or what if I did followed your plan, what would my life look like? I pray every day that he will give me his will for my life and to let me fulfill my ultimate purpose. So, the answer to this question is yes I am very happy because: 

 # 1 I have accepted the Lord into my heart and I have trust in him that he will lead me. 
I’m so thankful for family, mentors, bible believing churches, ministries, spiritual brothers/sisters and movies like What if to help us realize that if we do get off path that God is no respecter of persons and he hears our prayers. We were put on this earth for a reason, we all have a purpose to fulfill God the father.  I cry out and thank him for what he has done in my life. Don't let your life go by and keep asking what if I followed your plan Lord. Do it now, it's not to late. 


I pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas weekend and God showers blessing's over you and your family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment