Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Tribune Review, deadline Dec 17th

Hello, 

Great news!!! William from The Pittsburgh Tribune Review would like to speak with you to hear your story of how you have over come your fears of joining the gym!  If you would like to explain how your trainer (Mallery Schaffer) small facility differentiates from the larger gym atmosphere or how hiring a trainer is helpful etc. Call William 412-320-7986, it should take a few minutes... please know I so appreciate you taking your time to do this. 

I will be calling him to share my testimony today as well,  how at age 18 - 20 and before that never went to the gym... I use to fear larger gyms such as 
LA Fitness. I felt that most of the people in the fitness classes or at the gym were in much better shape then me and I was nervous about not knowing how to use the machine or looking stupid when my breathing picked up. If I went to walk or jog on the treadmill, I would stop before sweating because I didn't want any one to see me sweaty. I can't believe I am writing this but, I would hate to sweat, I thought it was so nasty.  I would actually hate to even walk into the door of a large gym, I normally always went with a friend. This all changed in 2008 when I came across our facility at Penn Center West, it was a much smaller gym, everyone knew everyone and they were so supportive and helpful. I loved having a trainer to help me with any questions that I had about the machines, nutrition etc. I over came my fear and would feel confident walking into any gym. Hope this helps you with your story of how you over came your fear of joining Mallery's Inspired Training and hiring me as your fitness trainer.

Food TIP for today, 

Also, wanted to add my favorite food for today... Let me know how you like this Bethany... I tried  spicy tempeh today and have to say, love it. Have you tried the different kinds of tempeh, which one do you like the most? If you haven't tried it, it's so high in protein and taste so good with salads, wraps or by itself... I had it with hummus, spinach lettuce, tomatoes, vegan cheese. I have to tell you it was delicious and so healthy! Be creative, try new things, buy new books to get idea's. I love food, so today your homework go out and try tempeh, see what kind you like and message me. You are what you eat! ; ) 

Love y'all. I'll be back later to post my blessings! 

- Your sister in Christ, Mallery 

No comments:

Post a Comment