Saturday, December 3, 2011

Met Fonzie from "Happy Days" today


Everyone! What a blessing today has been, thanks to a great friend I met Henry Winkler, who played Fonzie on Happy Days. He was awesome! We were waiting in line and he answered the phone, I knew right away he was speaking to his wife. I asked him "was that your wife?" he said yes. It was truly funny, I heard him saying is it the BMW or Lexus you lost the keys to? I asked him after he finished up the call and we hugged, will you adopt me??? He said YES!!!!! I was thrilled... What a great guy! He signed my mothers picture with Kim, you are great, with lots of love. I know this will make her smile.

WAIT THAT IS NOT THE BEST OF THE STORY! I went back later on to say good bye and he said OH Mal, I smiled and said YES, you remembered my name. He said you think I will ever forget your name. I then told him thank you, God Bless you and he would be in my prayers.  Let's pray he will email me, adoption papers are waiting! Life is good. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment