Saturday, December 17, 2011

My first Christmas wreath!!!!

Hello Everyone,

I think this is the longest I've went with out posting on here, sorry I was to focused on what foods to eat and making sure I drank a gallon of water each day! I am so thrilled to share with you it's day 6 and all I have eaten is fruit, veggies and protein such as shakes and almond/peanut butter. I truly feel amazing, I will be posting a video tomorrow to tell you about my inches lost and I actually think I might do this till Christmas day. I truly feel like a million bucks, inside and out. Take the challenge I have faith you can do this as well, it's easy after day 3 (hump day) you body feels lighter and you just overall feel great.  


Praise the Lord, love you Trish! 

Shout out to my friend and neighbor Trish, she knocked on my door with a wonderful wreath (had to look how to spell wreath up : ) my first one in my life. She made my evening what a blessing she is in my life, thank you sister. I am so thankful for my friends & family, I cherish them! 

- Now, getting ready for 19 North Christmas party at Victory Family Church.

New friends, Morgan & Noelle 

Thank you for another day Lord. I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment