Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today is the Lords day

Hello everyone,

I am so filled with joy. Christmas is coming, we can celebrate the birth of our Lord. I was so emotional today at church, It is amazing to know that someone cares so much that he gave his son, so that we could have eternal life. John Nuzzo the pastor really knows how to preach th word. Amen!

I went to my first class to become a member of my church Victory and when he asked everyone are you living a Christ like life? I was so thankful to say YES, I strive to be more like him every day. The lord has broken me from many past addictions and hurts! I now want to grow and learn as much as my little brain will allow me to and .. seek his ultimate plan for my life.

We our all one family and will continue to make a difference!

Thanks for your prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment