Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jingle Bell Run

Ran the Jingle Bell 5K this morning!

I am so thankful for my health. The only thing that gets me to the finish line is prayer and determination.


The number one reason I run is for Jesus and it's also great seeing happy faces, meeting new people and today there were pups everywhere. I wanted to stop and pet every dog I seen. I pray that one day I will have a farm of my own pets. Thanks Lord for a great day and the fun is not over yet. 


* Encouraging tip for you: Start today walking 1 mile, tomorrow jog for 2 min, walk for 1 min, the next day jog for 3 min and walk for 1 min. Keep improving and before you know it you will be out there jogging with me. You will probably blow right by me, I know you have it in you. Your body is a temple, treat it like one. No excuses, go outside, get on treadmill, walk in place in your house... Don't put it off start now. 

www.MallerysInspiredtraining.com

No comments:

Post a Comment