Monday, December 5, 2011

My family & friends!

6 a.m alarm goes off, I'm so thirsty... Love my apple cider vinegar drinks from Braggs. If you haven't heard of Brags drinks, google them. They detox, energize, and help you burn fat (list could go on and on) I encourage you to purchase a bottle and try it. I love the grape but, they have all flavors.

OH OPPS, I got off track and just love my braggs had to tell you about a health tip for now..

 My day gets even better. 

* Blessing's -  

I have been blessed with amazing clients, they are truly awesome. My 7 a.m this morning has kicked some butt, lost 16 pounds and tons of inches. She has changed her life style and man has she been improving in her over all fitness. I love watching her transform. I will be by her side every step of the way and I have faith on her wedding day she will look amazing. You go girl. 

In between clients, my dear friend comes in with my flyers. God thank you, please bless her. 

My next client came in with tears in her eyes and said to me  "I truly feel Mallery you have helped me so much, when I am around you my heart is reassured that everything in my life will be just fine". I was almost in tears and in my head I was saying thank you Lord. He gets all the glory. 

I left the gym after my intense workout, LOL, thank God every day for my health... 

This topped my day off seeing my Aunt and Andrew.... two wonderful people that I have missed over the past few months. My aunt will be starting her new fitness program next week, I am so proud! I look forward to helping her transform. 

Andrew,  I had to give him his Holy water from the Jordan river! :)  I am so glad him and I can remain friends. He is my brother in Christ and I pray that God will bless him on his new journey.


God the father, I am blessed beyond belief and I love my family and friends. Lord, lead me and I will follow. 

Long post today, the message is count every day as it was your last, count every blessing, never pass on an opportunity to grow, keep pressing forward, toward the big dream. Your past memories do not define who you are, the dreams you have in front of you will come true... Believe in you, trust in the Lord. 

Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment